Accomodation in Lisbon
- Hotel 3K Barcelona – Rua Laura Alves 10 1050-138 Lisboa
Contact: +351 21 795 4273
Map – https://goo.gl/2cktMi
- Hotel Zurique – Rua Ivone Silva 18, 1050-124 Lisboa
Contact: +351 21 781 4000
Map – : https://goo.gl/maps/W3NJoh3mwLw
- Holiday Inn Lisbon – Continental – Rua Laura Alves 9, 1050-053 Lisboa
Contact: +351 21 004 6000
- Hotel Novotel Lisboa – Avenida José Malhoa 1 1A, 1099-051 Lisboa
Contact: +351 21 724 4800
You may also find good accommodations through:
Lisbon is a fantastic city that has become one of the most respected holiday destinations in Western Europe. The city boasts a glorious climate, lively nightlife, historic monuments and a range of activities that will enthral and captivate visitors of all ages. There is a lot to see and do in Lisbon and we reccomend you visit the wonderful places Lisbon has to offer.
- Visit MAAT in Belém, a Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology. Presenting itself as a new cultural centre in the city of Lisbon, the MAAT represents an ambition to host national and international exhibitions with contributions by contemporary artists, architects and thinkers.
- Visit Calouste Gulbenkian Museum in Campo Pequeno. A Museum with numerous wonders as well as different exhibitions and an astonishing garden to discover a distinct world in the heart of the city of Lisbon.
- Visit the Fado Museum near Cais do Sodré. Celebrating Fado’s exceptional value as an identifying symbol of the city of Lisbon, its deep roots in the tradition and cultural history of the country, its role in the cultural identity statement and its importance as an inspiration source and intercultural trade between people and communities.
And so much more! Visit https://www.visitlisboa.com to find the endless possibilities in Lisbon.