Guidelines for Submission
The deadline for proposals of papers is Sunday 15th April 2018 midnight Lisbon time. Notification of acceptance will be emailed to applicants by 15 May 2018.
A submission should consist of a zipped folder containing:
- The paper abstract in English (500 words maximum, including 2 to 3 keywords), headed by the author’s name(s), organizational affiliation (if any), contact address, telephone, and email address, in PDF;
- A short CV (2 pages max.)
- A list of main publications (up to 10 entries), in PDF.
- A short biography (up to 150 words), in PDF;
Submission are to be made directly by email to: ncmm.contemporarymusic[at]gmail.com
Please send a copy (cc) to: imp[at]fcsh.unl.pt
The abstract as well as the short biography should be ready for publication if the paper is accepted. A programme containing the paper abstracts and biographies will be published on the NCMM website <http://fabricadesites.fcsh.unl.pt/ncmm/> and made available at the conference.
Submissions from students and early-career postdoctoral researchers are particularly encouraged.
Paper presentation guidelines:
- Each paper presentation will be 20 minutes (including a 5 minute question period).
Papers are to be given in English.
- Standard presentation equipment will be provided including a video projector and stereo sound system. Please bring your own VGA or HDMI connector, as well as a mini-jack output adaptor if it is not included on your device.
- A computer will be available in the conference rooms.
For any further queries, please contact us: ncmm.contemporarymusic[at]gmail.com